We use VetBilling.com to manage our payment plans. VetBilling is an interest-free payment option that allows you to make bi-weekly or monthly payments. A non-refundable administration start-up fee is assessed to start each payment plan and a small payment plan fee is added to each payment. There is no penalty or fees for early payoff.
We require the following conditions to be met to be eligible for a payment plan:
- As of 6/9/2022, we are offering payment plans for dental procedures and anesthetic procedures in which the balance owed is greater than $500. Spays and neuters are not eligible. We are not offering payment plans for other procedures or care at this time.
- Offering a payment plan is determined by a soft credit check. This credit check does not show on your credit report or affect your credit score.
- You must be able to pay a down payment of at least 50%.
- The payment plan payoff cannot be longer than 12 months.
- Payments must be deducted electronically from a credit card or bank account.
- Your first payment must start within 30 days of your pet’s treatment.
- If payments are not made on time late fees and return fees are assessed.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for your pet. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card, North America’s leading healthcare financing program. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately, and pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
Highlights of the CareCredit Program
- Extended Payment Plans
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Quick & Easy Approval
- Immediate Access to Funds
- No Annual Fee